Men's Nike Structure 25
- 10 mm
- 11.4 oz
A Supportive Training Shoe That’s Built To Handle Every Run
The Nike Structure 25 offers a smooth and cushioned ride with the right amount of stability to support you for shorter or longer runs. The midfoot system comfortably wraps and secures your foot, offering a fully supportive lockdown as soon as you lace up. To help accommodate a variety of foot shapes, Nike designed this stability trainer with a slightly wider forefoot, allowing your toes to spread naturally.
The Structure 25 utilizes an updated Cushlon 3.0 midsole foam that offers a familiar experience underfoot to help cushion every step of your run. This midsole also works in tandem with wider midfoot support and a slight rocker, offering a stable ride while gently guiding you forward. In the forefoot, Nike placed a Zoom Air unit to create a springier, more responsive feeling from each stride.
Features & Benefits:
- Cushlon 3.0 midsole foam cushions each step
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot adds responsive cushioning underfoot
- Durable outsole rubber incorporates grooves for additional flexibility
- Engineered mesh upper is durable and made with a single layer for ultimate breathability
- Molded heel collar provides a more supportive fit
- A more accommodating forefoot allows your feet and toes to spread comfortably
- Offset: 10 mm
- Weight: 11.4 oz/322 g