Men's Brooks Launch GTS 10
- 10 mm
- 8.6 oz
Versatile And Lightweight For Everyday Speed and Support
Stay light on your feet with the responsive Brooks Launch GTS 10, a versatile trainer for everyday training with your go-to support.
This updated Launch GTS 10 features an all-new upper made from an engineered warp knit fabric. The upgraded material helps secure your foot while maintaining breathability to keep you cool. The new upper also includes a Speed Heel which helps relieve pressure and irritation on the Achilles by pulling the collar away from it.
For lightweight cushioning, the Brooks Launch GTS 10 uses the signature DNA midsole technology that creates a responsive and adaptive experience. The name DNA comes from the way the technology reacts to your unique stride.
Run confidently knowing there is smart support under your feet with the help of Brooks GuideRails® technology. This additional support helps keep excessive movement in check when you need it, so your natural stride actually feels natural.
During a workout, it’s important to have that quick turnover to keep up the pace. The Brooks Launch GTS 10 uses a rubber outsole that is designed to encourage faster transitions for a more efficient toe-off. It also helps extend the life of the shoe by increasing its overall durability.
Features and Benefits:
- Engineered warp knit fabric in the upper secures your foot and adds breathability
- DNA cushioning offers a responsive feel while reacting to your unique stride
- GuideRails® support helps keep excessive movement in check
- Rubber outsole pattern designed to encourage faster transitions
- Made in part with recycled content
- Offset: 10 mm
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- SKU: 110410_052
Why You’ll Love It:
- The Brooks Launch GTS 10 is a great choice if some trainers are a bit too bulky or heavy for you.
- DNA cushioning is a great option for those who don’t want to sink into the foam but would rather have a more responsive feeling when hitting the streets.