Men's Altra Olympus 5
A maximum cushioned trail running shoe that packs the punch. The Olympus 5 has a premium underfoot cushion with a Vibram Megagrip outsole for superior traction on the trails. The rounded heel and wide platform provide and aids in a smooth transition. Topped off with a breathable upper that is resilient for the trails.
- 0 mm
- 12.3 oz
Altra’s Plushest Trail Runner With Plenty Of Grip
Altra’s max cushion trail-runner is back with the Olympus 5 and it’s ready for whatever the trail has to offer. The upper gives you a comfortable and breathable feel while still offering premium durability. The signature FootShape™ gives your feet the space they need to spread to their natural position. To top it all off, the Olympus essentials like the Vibram® MegaGrip™ outsole and TrailClaw™ lugs provide the ultimate traction for a seamless ride
Features & Benefits:
- Balanced Cushioning: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- Footshape™ Toe Box: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- Innerflex: Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
- Gaitertrap: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Vibram Megagrip™: A high-performance sticky rubber compound featuring an unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity, and optimal ground adaptability.
- TrailClaw™ lugs provided on the outsole are strategically placed and add even more traction underfoot.
- Category: Trail Neutral
- Drop: 0
- Weight: 12.3 oz
Anonymous Verified Buyer
The Best Olympus
Its performance is incredible, on technical and soft terrain, always with good support and protection, the fit is ideal, I highly recommend it