Men's adidas Supernova Solution
The adidas Supernova Solution brings a new level of support and comfort to the daily trainer, creating a reliable running experience.
- 10 mm
- 10.3 oz
Years of study and insight into stability running shoes have come together to form the comfortable and supportive adidas Supernova Solution. This stability trainer is packed with an all-new Dreamstrike+ midsole foam and bottom-loaded support rods to keep you moving forward without distraction.
adidas is constantly improving, and Dreamstrike+ foam is the latest innovation when it comes to cushioning. This technology takes the adidas LIGHTSTRIKE PRO superfoam and updates its formula to create an unrivaled experience you’ll have to see to believe. Dreamstrike+ finds a wonderful balance between soft and responsive that offers more energy return in each step.
The bottom-loaded support rods are found embedded in the outsole and assist with stabilizing transitions as you move through the gait cycle. The bottom-loaded support rods found on the Supernova Solution differ from the Supernova Rise with the fusing of the medial rods. This seemingly small change provides additional support along the medial side without obstructing your natural movement. The Adiwear outsole is made with an extremely durable rubber, built to withstand a large amount of wear. With this strategically placed underfoot, the Supernova Solution will provide long-lasting traction that holds up well over time.
Along the top, you find a lightweight and breathable upper made from engineered sandwich mesh. This upper has been designed to wrap and secure your foot while allowing it to breathe, keeping you comfortable all day long.
Features & Benefits:
- Dreamstrike+ midsole foam is 20% biobased and offers a well-cushioned experience
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper is lightweight and breathable while also giving you a secure lockdown
- Bottom-Loaded Support Rods assist with stabilizing transitions
- Medial Support Rods are fused to create additional support for those who need it
- Adiwear Outsole material gives the Supernova Rise premium traction and durability
- New EDR last offers gender-specific support, offering a more personalized fit
- Category: Stability
- Offset: 10 mm (heel: 36 mm/forefoot: 26 mm)
- Weight: 10.3 oz
Why You’ll Love It:
- The Supernova Solution offers a new, supportive experience with a fair bit of energy return in a lightweight package.
- Engineered sandwich mesh wraps the foot comfortably without feeling restrictive, allowing your foot to comfortably breathe.