Women's Saucony Triumph 21 Runshield
The Saucony Triumph 21 Runshield brings the high-cushion, supreme comfort you love with an all-new, waterproof upper.
- 10 mm
- 8.8 oz
A Supremely Comfortable Running Shoe For Daily Training
The Saucony Triumph 21 Runshield brings the high-cushion, supreme comfort you love with an all-new, waterproof upper. PWRUN+ midsole cushion is behind the soft, yet responsive underfoot feeling. This durable foam helps keep your legs feeling fresh so you can recover for whatever workout comes next.
The updated flat-knit upper with Runshield in the Triumph 21 is designed to offer a comfortable and breathable experience while also keeping water at bay. Speaking of laces, this running shoe features an adaptive lacing system that provides a cozy and secure fit that adjusts to your foot shape.
Along the outsole, Saucony uses strategically placed XT-900 carbon rubber to increase traction and durability. This rubber outsole will give you the confidence you need to run sure-footed in a variety of conditions.
It’s easy to see why some runners depend on the Saucony Triumph 21 as a high-cushion trainer year after year. The plush cushion, durable outsole, and breathable upper come together to create a running shoe that’s ready for anything.
Features & Benefits:
- Runshield upper helps keep moisture and wind out
- PWRRUN+ midsole provides springy and responsive cushioning
- PWRRUN+ sockliner adds another layer of comfort underfoot
- Flat-knit upper is super soft and breathable
- Adaptive lacing system creates a more personalized, secure fit
- Soft heel collar and padded tongue offer a luxuriously cozy fit
- Category: Neutral
- Offset: 10 mm (37mm heel/27mm forefoot)
- Weight: 8.8 oz
Why You’ll Love It:
- The updated Runshield upper is an improvement over last year’s model and really helps improve the overall experience of this running shoe
- The addition of the PWRRUN+ sockliner adds another layer of comfort the moment you put step into the shoe