Men's Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bottoms
A classic, all-around polyester baselayer made with 100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture, and dry fast. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features & Benefits:
- Fabric provides warmth and breathability and wicks moisture; smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Soft, brushed, fast-drying elastic for added next-to-skin comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Fabric’s diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability, and moisture-wicking performance
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; functional fly
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control