Men's New Balance FuelCell SuperComp Elite v4
- 4 mm
- 7.8 oz
Explosive Energy Return In A Lightweight Racer
Toe the line in the New Balance FuelCell SC Elite v4, an ultra-light carbon-plated racer designed to elevate your performance when you need it. New Balance has spent years researching, and working with some of the fastest athletes in the world to perfect this evolved race-day shoe.
The FuelCell midsole is made with 100% superior PEBA-based foam and includes a full-length carbon fiber plate. Energy Arc technology combines this sports-specific carbon fiber plate geometry with strategic cutouts in the midsole foam, resulting in a propulsive experience with superior energy return.
Looking at the outsole, you’ll find solid rubber to give you all the traction you’ll need on the course as well as helping increase overall durability.
Features & Benefits:
- FuelCell 100% PEBA-based midsole offers lightweight cushioning and has been perfected over several years
- Energy Arc technology takes sports-specific carbon fiber plate geometry with strategic, weight-reducing cutouts to deliver more energy return than ever
- Thinner carbon helps lower overall weight while maintaining propulsion
- Fantom Fit mesh upper provides ultralight support and breathability
- A rockered profile encourages a smooth and energetic heel-to-toe transition
- Category: Carbon Plated Road Racer
- Stack height: (Heel: 40 mm, Forefoot: 36 mm)
- Offset: 4 mm
- Weight: 7.8 oz/221 g