Women's HOKA Mach X
- 5 mm
- 8 oz
Race Ready Performance Packed In A Training Shoe
HOKA has built on the knowledge from previous versions of the Mach series to create the even faster, HOKA Mach X. A high-performance trainer that’s fine-tuned for workouts and ready on race day. The Mach X bumps things up a notch with the introduction of PEBA foam and a propulsive Pebax® plate.
On top of the midsole, the highly resilient PEBA foam delivers a soft, high-rebound experience while the bottom is made from HOKA’s signature EVA foam. Sandwiched between we have the propulsive Pebax® plate. This extra layer helps add a touch more responsiveness on take-off, resulting in more efficient energy return in each step. This variety in foam adds up to 39 mm in stack height giving you plenty of cushioning for longer races or workouts.
The outsole of the HOKA Mach X utilizes a premium Durabrasion rubber for added durability and traction. This rubber is lightweight enough to keep you feeling light on your feet yet resilient enough to keep you going the extra mile.
Overall, the Mach X is s finely tuned machine that can (and should) be used in a race just as easily as it could for speedwork. This speedy running shoe is a great option for those looking to take their training to the next level.
Features & Benefits:
- ProFlyX™ midsole made from PEBA and EVA foam containing a Pebax®plate inside
- Highly resilient PEBA foam offers a soft experience with high rebound
- Pebax®Plate delivers a little extra energy return
- Recycled creel jacquard upper is lightweight and breathable
- Gusseted upper construction helps mitigate tongue migration and helps you feel secure
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker™ helps create smooth transitions through the gait cycle
- Durabrasion rubber adds traction and durability to high-wear areas
- Made in part with recycled materials
- Support: Neutral
- Stack height: 39 mm
- Offset: 5 mm
- Weight: 8 oz
Why You’ll Love It:
- You’ll have all the cushion you need in a fairly lightweight package thanks to the ProFlyX™ midsole construction
- The Durabrasion outsole makes sure you don’t wear through the Mach X sooner than you should, increasing its longevity