Women's Altra Outroad 2
- 0 mm
- 8.7 oz
A Balanced Hybrid Running Shoe For Road Or Trail
Run confidently on either road or trail in the new Altra Outroad 2, a balance hybrid running shoe that’s ready for anything. Whether you’re a road warrior or you live on the trails, the Outroad 2 is sure to take care of you. Just like all of Altra’s shoes before it, the Outroad 2 features Balanced Cushioning™. This means the cushion positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and form.
This hybrid running shoe also utilizes a MaxTrac™ outsole that provides the ideal combination of grip, traction, and durability. This outsole allows more control over each step on varied terrain while staying subtle enough for smooth road running.
The Altra Outroad 2 is similar to another favorite, the Rivera 3, with a Slim Footshape™ Fit. This is the slimmest option Altra offers that allows your toes space to spread naturally but with a slight mid-foot hug.
You also get a responsive yet soft underfoot feel with the Altra EGO™ midsole foam. This harmonizing balance between responsiveness and comfort helps absorb the impact without completely removing the ground feel, offering a little more control in your step.
Features & Benefits:
- Slim Footshape™ Fit allows fit to sit and toes to spread naturally
- Balanced Cushioning™ encourages better alignment and form
- Altra EGO™ midsole foam provides a responsive yet soft experience
- MaxTrac™ outsole offers supreme traction and durability
- Engineered mesh upper assists with breathability and moisture-wicking
- Support: Neutral
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Offset: 0 mm (Stack Height: 27mm)
- Weight: 8.7 oz/ 246 g
- SKU: AL0A82CY-444
Why You’ll Love It:
- The Balanced Cushioning™ benefit is a favorite among many of our Marathon Sports run testers and we believe you’ll love it too.
- The MaxTrac™ outsole provides excellent traction on a variety of terrain without obstructing you when road running.