For National Hydration day, we’ve reached out to local sports nutritionists and dietitians to share their favorite fun summery ways to stay hydrated!
Water certainly doesn’t need to be boring, so if you love bubbles and some berries, we’ve got the recipe for you. Registered Dietitian Carolyn Stocker shows how she uses Nuun Sport and Nuun Energy tabs to make a fizzy Berry Lemonade Nuun Seltzer!
- 1/2 tab Nuun Energy Berry Blast
- 1/2 tab Nuun Sport Strawberry Lemonade dissolved in 1.5 cups of water.
- Juice of 1/4 lemon (use more if you like it sour)
- 1 -1.5 cups of ice
- Place top ingredients in blender and whip
- Top with splash of original seltzer (I love bubbles) and a few frozen blueberries (or berries of choice)
- Enjoy and hydrate!