Men's rabbit Outrun Zip
A Midweight Winter Zip-Up That’s Odor-Resistant And Made With Wool
Slip on the rabbit Outrun Zip, a cold-weather essential top that helps regulate temperature while you’re out moving. Made partially with wool, this midweight top naturally resists odor and dries quickly, helping you feel good and smell good even longer.
For days that you forget your gloves or mittens, the rabbit Outrun Zip has you covered. At the end of each sleeve is a handy thumbhole to help keep your sleeve in place and assist with keeping those hands protected. When the run is done, use the loop on the back to hang it up to dry and reward yourself with some warm cocoa.
Features & Benefits:
- Warm, quick-drying, odor-resistant, and temperature-regulating to offer an all-around comfortable feel
- Semi-relaxed fit that’s not too snug and not too loose
- V-notch at back collar and side seams allows for an easy range of motion
- Loop on back neck to hang
- Thumbholes in cuffs help keep your hands warm on cooler days
- Quarter Zip-up
- Elbow patches
- Rounded back hem
- Comfort neck tape reads “born to run free”
- Fabric: 86% Recycled Polyester/14% Wool
- SKU: RM329-400
- Machine wash cold
- Air Dry
- Do not bleach
Why You’ll Love It:
- The poly/wool blend feels comfortable on your skin and keeps you warm on chilly mornings.
- For those who prefer the middle-of-the-road type of fit, the Outrun zip falls into this category with its semi-relaxed fit.