Men's Patagonia R1 Pullover
A Versatile Pullover Option For High-Intensity Start/Stop Workouts
The Patagonia R1 Air Full-Zip Pullover is a great technical fleece option when you’re putting in extreme effort in cold conditions. It’s lightweight, breathable, and helps trap heat when you need it, and disperse it when you don’t.
Perfect as a layering option when it’s cold or on its own in milder conditions, this Patagonia pullover can find usage in a variety of scenarios. If you have any essentials, you can stash them in the small zippered pocket along the chest portion.
When traveling light, the R1 Air Full-Zip Pullover fits the bill weighing only 9.7 ounces and packing down nicely. Crafted in Fair Trade Certified™ factories and Bluesign® approved, this Patagonia pullover is a must-have as a multi-purpose apparel piece.
Features & Benefits:
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Slim-zip, left-chest pocket with a zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in Colombia
- Weight: 275 g (9.7 oz)
- Fabric: 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control