Women's HOKA Clifton 9 GTX
- 5 mm
- 8.3 oz
Light And Plush For Everyday Miles
It’s time to welcome the HOKA Clifton 9 GTX to the party. The award-winning daily trainer from HOKA has returned with more cushion and less weight than the last, now with additional water-proofing. The midsole stack height has been increased by 3mm with a responsive new foam that’s soft and provides a smooth experience. The artfully designed upper has removed the overlays and hotmelts and added a plusher heel, reflective heel panel, and a streamlined tongue. This new and improved upper is breathable, lightweight, and made with an engineered creel jacquard knit material for a lighter-than-air and waterproof experience.
Features & Benefits:
- Compression-molded EVA foam midsole
- Creel jacquard knit upper adds enhanced breathability
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit made with 70% recycled polyester creates a water-proof experience
- 360-degree reflectivity to help you stay seen
- Single-side gusseted tongue
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker assists with heel-to-toe transitions
- Durabrasion rubber outsole with additional traction pods adds more grip while increasing longevity
- Inherently stable geometry
- Made with recycled content mesh and recycled polyester laces
- Recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) to benefit foot health
- Category: Neutral
- Offset: 5 mm
- Weight: 8.3 oz
Why You’ll Love It:
- The GORE-TEX and creel jacquard knit upper is super breathable while also repelling water as you go.
- Compression-molded EVA foam is used throughout the midsole and is designed to be lighter and softer than before
- The Durabrasion rubber outsole layout has been rethought to help maximize the longevity of the shoe while the added traction pods gives you even more grip.