The Balega Enduro Crew length running sock fits perfectly to the foot. Offering a nice molded fit that locks the heel and midfoot. The toes are allowed for room to move so they can splay with the motion of the foot. They match the contours of the foot the Drynamix fibers wick away moisture for a blister-free run. The socks offer a fit that sits right about mid-calf offering a bit more of coverage. They are perfect for running shoes and even hiking boots!
Features & Benefits:
- Provides structured running sock fit that perfectly matches the contours of your foot with our signature V-Tech Arch Support System.
- Keeps feet cool and dry with Balega’s proprietary Drynamix ® moisture-wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels.
- Delivers impact resistance with optimal cushioned running sock design.
- Leverages medium volume running sock construction.
- Achieves quarter running sock non-slip security with non-constricting compression sock bands.
- Maximizes comfort with hand-linked seamless toe and sensitive rib top.
- Ensures the perfect fit with extra-deep heel pocket.
- Drynamix Polyester 73%, Nylon/Polyamide 25%, and Elastane 2%
- SKU: 8457
Are Balega Socks Worth It?
Absolutely! Cheap socks move around on your feet and can cause black toenails, blisters, and callouses. Balega socks are specially designed with the newest sock technology and engineering to ensure a perfect fit. They reduce areas of irritation like in the toe and the heel by utilizing seamless designs specifically to reduce the chance of irritation. Once you get a pair on your feet you will see exactly what you have been missing out on!
Cathy Goode Verified Buyer
I LOVE my new Balega Enduro Crew Running Socks! My feet feel so supported when I am wearing them. Bravo to the designer of these little wonders.