Aetrex Train Orthotics are designed for gym-goers wanting comfort and injury prevention during workouts and training sessions. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
Features & Benefits:
- L800 – neutral orthotic option, great for an average arch type or if you are unsure which customized orthotic to try, featuring a cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the back of foot.
- Top Cover Material: Ultra soft mesh polyester fabric to maximize airflow and reduce moisture
- Center Cushioning Material: FitGuard™ to cushion every stride with slow recovery memory foam
- Performance Base: AeroCell™ polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .2165″
- Recommended for: Gym workouts and Training sessions
- Best for: Gym sneakers, Training shoes, Athletic sneakers, Tennis shoes
- American Podiatric Medical Association Approved
|WOMEN’S – US||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|WOMEN’S – EU||35||35||36||36||37||38||38||39||40||40||41||41||42||43||43||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|MEN’S – US||—||—||—||—||—||—||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||12.5||13||13.5||14|
|MEN’S – EU||—||—||—||—||—||—||39.5||40||41||41.5||42||42.5||43||44||44.5||45||46||46.5||47||48||49|
Make sure you are standing and wearing the socks or stockings you will wear with your new shoes. Using one of the following charts, convert your U.S. shoe size to EU.
IN BETWEEN SIZES?
Aetrex recommends you size up for both footwear & orthotics.
Love this Insert (staff review)
Love these inserts! Easily one of the best investment I have ever made for my feet. I wear these in my shoes both running and being on my feet for 8+ hours a day. I find my feet are less fatigued at the end of the day. This is because the insert works on dispersing the pressure on your foot. Because Aetrex only comes in full size, I'm typically a 7.5 in most running shoes and went a half size down to the 7 and it fit fine. What I noticed when I first started using them was like a little bump almost at my heel. That bump is supporting you at the subtalar joint, where you foot and leg connect up. After a couple of times wearing them, my foot just got use to that and I didn't even notice it anymore.