Women's Saucony Guide 17
The revamped Saucony Guide 17 is a well-cushioned stability shoe that's capable of handling all your daily mileage.
- 6 mm
- 8.1 oz
A Well-Cushioned Stability Shoe That Can Handle Your Daily Mileage
Saucony takes a modern approach to support with its revamped flagship stability trainer, the Guide 17. Designed to handle your daily mileage, workouts, or casual everyday movement, this updated running shoe is a reliable training partner that you’ll keep coming back to.
The Saucony Guide 17 was created with an emphasis on comfort and protection, utilizing new methods to make your runs even better. Disregarding the traditional medial post, the new Guide 17 instead uses Saucony CENTERPATH Technology. This technology includes a broader platform, higher sidewalls, and an asymmetrical profile, all coming together to cradle your foot and smoothly guide you through the gait cycle.
Another change in the Saucony Guide 17 is the increase in PWRRUN midsole foam underfoot, providing you with more cushioning and impact protection than before. This PWRRUN foam balances a soft, plush feeling with a bit of responsiveness, creating a lively and comfortable running experience. To help increase the lifespan of this running shoe, Saucony strategically places durable rubber in high-wear areas, so you get more miles out of each pair.
To top it all off, the Guide 17 features a redesigned engineered mesh upper that securely wraps your foot in breathable comfort. Keeping you feeling cool and comfortable from warm-up to cool-down, the Saucony Guide 17 is the go-to trainer you’ll reach for again and again.
Features & Benefits:
- An increased amount of PWRRUN foam in the midsole creates a maximum cushion experience
- PWRRUN+ sockliner creates immediate step-in comfort
- New era stability CENTERPATH Technology gives you maximum comfort and protection through the use of a broader platform, higher sidewalls, and an asymmetrical profile that helps guide your stride
- Incorporated rocker technology helps move you forward through the gait cycle
- Redesigned engineered mesh upper offers premium breathability and increased durability
- Stack height: Heel: 35 mm, Forefoot: 29 mm
- Offset: 6 mm
- Weight: 8.1 oz (232g)