Experience the new R8 deep tissue massage roller and see why athletes everywhere have been drawn to its revolutionary design. Fully redesigned, the new R8 features an improved spring configuration, new stainless steel hardware fasteners, new bearing integration in all pivot points, soft-touch handles and interchangeable R8-Inserts for a customizable feel.
The patented technology self-adjusts for different body sizes and targets the IT-bands, quads, hamstrings, calves, shins, gluteus, arms and more. It takes the work out of rolling and is compact enough to take anywhere.
Features and Benefits:
- Applies deep tissue massage force
- Use sitting, standing or laying
- Improves circulation and reduces inflammation
- Breaks up muscle adhesions for myofascial release
- Interchangeable R8-Inserts for customization (coming soon)
- Soft-touch Handle
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 9.5” x 2.5” (31.75cm x 24.13cm x 6.35cm)
- Body: Reinforced Zytel thermoplastic
- High capacity, corrosion resistant springs
- Stainless steel hardware
- Ball Bearings in all moving pivot points
- R8-Insert is soft TPU
- FDA Registered Medical Device
- TSA Approved
- SKU: 4286
Kristy Allen Verified Buyer
Well worth the price
A great deep massage tool I needed for tight hamstrings and quads between massages.
Rolling to Recovery (Staff Review)
The Roll Recovery R8 is a great way to take the effort out of foam rolling. I know after a long workout or run, the last thing I want to do is get on the ground and roll out. The R8 allows you to get a good deep tissue massage without having to administer the pressure yourself. That is what is so great about this roller. It can seem intense at first, but you get used to it the more you use it. If you find yourself skipping a rollout or just want an easier more portable roller, this is for you!