Women's Brooks Glycerin GTS 21
- 10 mm
- 9.2 oz
A High-Cushion Trainer Built with Reliable Support
Experience cushioning and support like never before with the Brooks Glycerin GTS 21. This trainer is packed with Brooks’ high-performance DNA LOFT v3 midsole foam, a soft and plush technology that helps absorb the impact of running. The Glycerin GTS 21 also incorporates an innovative GuideRails support system to help keep you comfortably moving forward.
Once you step into the Glycerin GTS 21, you’ll notice a new and improved upper that’s been streamlined to reduce irritation and improve the shoe’s fit. This combined with a broad underfoot platform to ensure a secure transition means your foot will remain stable and every stride feels smooth and soft.
Brooks also makes some of the most sustainable running shoes available. The Brooks Glycerin GTS 21 does not disappoint with the upper being made from 59.7% recycled materials which diverted 4.1 plastic bottles from landfills. Whether using the Brooks Glycerin GTS 21 as a walking shoe, training for a marathon, or anything in between you will appreciate the plush cushioned feel underfoot to keep you moving in comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- DNA LOFT v3 midsole foam is nitrogen-infused, offering a soft, and lightweight experience
- Warp knit upper provides extra breathability and security around the foot
- RoadTrack outsole provides more grip and traction on slick surfaces and rainy days
- The Glycerin GTS 21 has 2 mm more midsole foam than the Glycerin GTS 20 while reducing the overall weight of the shoe
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Offset: 10 mm (Heel: 28 mm/Forefoot: 18 mm)
Anonymous Verified Buyer
Comfortable but Heavy
The Gkycerin GTS 21 was a very comfortable shoe, lots of cushion and very stable, however it was a bit on the ‘heavier’ side. I prefer a lighter weight running shoe. But overall I would recommend this shoe for those who are looking for a stable shoe that has a lot of support.