Women's Topo Ultraventure 3 Eco
- 5 mm
- 8.3 oz
A More Sustainable Version Of The Best-Selling Trail Shoe
Say hello to the limited-edition Ultraventure 3 Eco, Topo’s most sustainably made shoe ever. This high-cushion trail shoe brings a whole new level of plush to your off-road adventures. The dye-free upper is made from engineered mesh and contains around 65% recycled polyester that’s been repurposed from water bottles and other post-consumer waste. Moving underfoot, the Ultraventure 3 Eco PU print and midsole foam also utilizes recycled content. About 15% of this midsole is recycled foam and rubber, derived from excess materials used during the molding process. Taking it even further, the Vibram® Ecostep outsole is made with 30% recycled Vibram® rubber.
The Topo Ultraventure 3 Eco is a sustainable spin on the best-selling trail running shoe. Some features you’ve come to love are still present in this shoe, like the anatomical toe-box. With this design, you can allow your toes to spread naturally and comfortably in your shoes. The ZipFoam™ midsole foam offers a springy ride that maintains more rebound over time so you can run in comfort even longer.
Features & Benefits:
- Anatomical toe box for a natural and comfortable fit
- Vibram® Outsole brings unparalleled grip, traction, and durability
- 15% recycled foam and rubber/EVA
- 30% recycled Vibram® rubber.
- ZIp-Foam Midsole, springier than EVA with more rebound over time
- APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval
- Offset: 5mm (Heel: 35mm/Toe: 30mm)
- Weight: 8.3 oz (W7)
- SKU: W068
Why You’ll Love Them:
- The roomy toe box in the Ultraventure 3 Eco is such a comfortable feature, especially if you have a slightly wider foot.
- With all the sustainability initiatives Topo took on, you can feel a little better knowing we’re moving towards a greener tomorrow.