Men's Topo Fli-Lyte 5
- 3 mm
- 7.5 oz
A Lightweight, and Versatile Trainer That Can Go The Distance
Take on daily runs or uptempo workouts in the new Topo Fli-Lyte 5, a lightweight and versatile trainer that holds up well over time.
The Fli-Lyte 5 is back again with updated cushioning underfoot. The new ZipFoam™ midsole foam finds the perfect balance between soft and responsive, so you don’t have to pick just one. This cushioning is softer and springier than traditional EVA and offers more resilience over the lifespan of the shoe. As an added bonus, you’ll find an OrthoLite® performance insole in the Topo Fli-Lyte 5 that feels incredibly comfortable underfoot and helps reduce unwanted odors.
Topo incorporates an anatomical toe box in the Fli-Lyte 5, creating more space for your toes to splay naturally. This additional space is great for those who are looking for a little extra space.
Features & Benefits:
- ZipFoam™ midsole compound is springier than EVA to offer more rebound over time
- Roomy, anatomical toe box allows your toes to spread naturally
- OrthoLite® performance insoles provide resilience and anti-microbial properties to help reduce unwanted odors
- Updated rubber outsole provides improved durability and traction on varied surfaces
- Improved heel and forefoot rocker creates an even smoother ride than before
- Lightweight upper is breathable and comfortable
- Made in part with recycled materials
- APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval
- Offset: 3 mm
- Stack height: 23 mm/20 mm (heel/forefoot)
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- SKU: M064-BLKWHT
Why You’ll Love It:
- OrthoLite® performance insoles create a new underfoot experience compared to traditional insoles while reducing unwanted odors.
- The updated midsole cushioning combined with the new heel and forefoot rocker help create an enjoyable running experience.