Women's The North Face Etip™ Recycled Glove
Comfortable cold weather running glove that is eco-friendly. This glove now features recycled-polyester fabrication, our touchscreen-compatible, four-way stretch Etip Recycled Glove is a runner’s favorite.
A great on-the-go glove for those brisk morning workouts or commutes. These gloves are made in part from recycled polyester and allowed for a four-way stretch so they work and move with you. The palm grip makes it easy to hold onto things and the Etip™. These touchscreen-compatible gloves make it so you never have to take them off when out in the cold.
Features & Benefits:
- U|R® Powered fleece on palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Four-way stretch fleece
- Made with recycled polyester
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Silicone gripper palm provides a superior grip
- Shell: 93% polyester, 7% elastane double-knit fleece
- Palm: 93% polyester, 7% elastane double-knit fleece with UR® Powered conductive technology
- SKU: NF0A4SHBJK3