Altra Women's Superior 2.0 - Orchid/Silver (A2652-1)
Designed to tackle a variety of trail types, the Altra Superior 2.0 provides excellent traction in a lightweight package. Boasting a sticky TrailClaw outsole, this zero-drop shoe offers superior grip on trails, with a removable rock plate to protect from stone bruising when necessary. A seamless upper provides reduced irritation and reduces weight for enhanced performance at any distance.
Features & Benefits:
- A-Bound is a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- Two-Layer EVA midsole foam for durable cushioning.
- Inner Flex flex grooves system provides additional flexibility and cuts weight for increased performance.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimeter heel to toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design follows the natural shape of the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Removable StoneGuard Rock Protection slips underneath the sockliner to disperse shock and protect the feet from rock-bruising. StoneGuard weighs 1.0 oz (Men's size 9).
- Trail Claw Outsole uses a sticky rubber multi-directional pattern, combined with lugs under the forefoot and claws under the toes to provide superior grip on trails.
- FootPod Outsole follows the natural construction of the human foot for maximum flexibility and a responsive ride.
- Trail Rudder in the heel offers control during steep descents.
- Quick Dry Air Mesh wicks water away from your foot while remaining light and breathable.
- Seamless Upper reduces irritation and provides next-to-foot comfort.
- Gaiter Trap is a velcro strap that secures trail running gaiters to the shoe, preventing debris from building up beneath the shoe (matching gaiter sold separately).
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design follows the shape of the foot for improved fit and feel.