Nike Unisex ZoomX Dragonfly XC
- 6.2 oz
Nike’s Fastest Distance Spike, Built To Go Off-Track
For elite-level performance you need elite-level gear, enter the Nike ZoomX Dragonfly XC Spikes. These are the fastest distance spike Nike has to offer, outfitted for all the gritty conditions cross-country throws at you. The Dragonfly XC is the ultimate tool for you to break barriers and set personal bests.
Looking at the midsole, you’ll find ZoomX running the length of the spike, providing you with lightweight, responsive cushioning. Accompanying the ZoomX foam, we have a full-length Pebax plate underneath that adds resiliency along with an energetic, snappy toe-off. The spike plate on the outsole helps protect your feet along the varied terrain you’ll face out on the course, so you can run confidently and focus on the race at hand. Matching the original Dragonfly, the spike plate utilizes a 6-spike design and comes with a tool and bag.
Moving up, the Dragonfly XC shaves off even more weight with the use of its partial Vaporweave upper, a breathable material that retains less water than alternatives. This lightweight material is combined with an engineered mesh that wraps your toes, keeping them comfortably contained through each stride. Finally, the upper features an added arch band that wraps the midfoot to bring additional support when traversing muddy or uneven terrain.
Features and Benefits:
- Nike ZoomX foam offers lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Full-length Pebax plate optimizes energy return with each step
- Partial Vaporweave upper material is lighter and more breathable than its predecessors
- Soft, engineered mesh toe box keeps your toes comfortably contained
- An arch band wraps the foot for added support on uneven terrain
- A wider base keeps you stable on a variety of surfaces
- Spike plate with removable spikes on the outsole
- Weight: 6.2 oz (Men’s size 9/Women’s size 10.5)
- Midsole: ZoomX foam with a full-length Pebax plate
- Unisex sizing (Mens/Womens)
Anonymous Verified Buyer
Nike unisex zoom xc dragonfly xc spikes!
I have had the best experience with these spikes. I am from California, so I haven’t had much experience ever racing in xc spikes. I have no races twice in these spikes and both times have already had great prs. These spikes are comfy yet light. I have had to Achilles and calf issues in the past with spikes, but so far these spikes haven’t irritated either of those areas. If you are looking for some fast spikes for xc, I definitely recommend these!