Women's HOKA Transport
The HOKA Transport is a commuter-friendly and performance-minded shoe that offers a variety of sustainability features along with a water-resistant upper.
- 5 mm
- 9.1 oz
Performance Minded. City Savvy
Commuter-friendly and performance-minded, the new HOKA Transport fits into your lifestyle in more ways than one. The Transport is designed with the on-the-go urban commuter in mind and offers a variety of sustainability features to boot.
The CMEVA midsole is made with 30% sugarcane as a more sustainable option and provides ample cushioning for a day on your feet. Underneath the midsole, you’ll find the rugged Vibram® EcoStep Natural outsole, made with 90% oil-free ingredients and 100% natural pigments. This outsole gives you traction on a variety of surfaces with the help of the low-profile lugs.
Walk with confidence knowing you have an extra layer of protection thanks to the Cordura® abrasion-resistant textile upper. This upper material adds enhanced protection against scuffs and scrapes while also offering water resistance. This upper also features 360-degrees of reflectivity so you can stay seen while you’re commuting during lower light conditions. Finally, the quick-toggle laces are a great addition for those who are always on the go and prefer an easy on-and-off option.
Features and Benefits:
- Vibram® EcoStep Natural outsole brings performance with 90% oil-free ingredients and 100% natural pigments
- Compression-molded EVA midsole made with 30% sugarcane provides a more sustainable cushioned experience
- Cordura® abrasion-resistant textile upper delivers extra protection against scuffs
- 360-degrees of reflectivity adds higher visibility in lower light
- Quick-toggle laces designed for easy on-and-off
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
- Offset: 5 mm
- Weight: 9.1 oz