Asics Women's GT-1000 v5- Black (T6A8N.9099)
Convergence GEL® Technology provides two points of engineered support by replicating the fatty tissue of your foot. Combine that with the new engineered mesh upper for increased breathability and support, the GT-1000™ 5 shoe has the performance and stability of its predecessor with the latest of stability technology.
Features & Benefits:
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Guidance Trusstic System® Technology: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz.