Women's Brooks Cascadia 16
The Brooks trail running shoe that is ready to take on the elements, the Cascadia 16 is protective and adaptive to the unpredictable trail terrain. The new release grooves at the forefoot and heel, along with vertical grooves in the Ballistic Rock Shield allow for flex and protection. Lightweight and cushioned!
- 8 mm
- 9.5 oz
Your rockstar trail running sneaker that is ready to take on the elements. The Cascadia 16 provides ultimate protection on unpredictable trail terrain. The new release grooves at the forefoot and heel, along with vertical grooves in the Ballistic Rock Shield allow for flex and protection. To make the ride of the Cascadia 16 even more comfortable, the midsole has been updated with DNA LOFT cushioning for a soft and lightweight ride.
Features & Benefits:
- Cushioning is softer and lighter thanks to the DNA LOFT v2 technology
- Added 2 mm of foam to the midsole for added comfort
- More release grooves in the midsole allow for enhanced adaptability on rough terrain
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet-dry traction
- Gaiter tab on the heel secures gaiter (gaiter sold separately)
- Lace keeper stores lace out of the way
- Drainage points allow water to escape quickly
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris
- Category: Trail
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- SKU: 1203631B394
Anonymous Verified Buyer
i love these shoes
Brooks is my brand for road running and now that I am trail running these shoes were exactly what I was looking for. So perfect for my feet. If you are a fan of Brooks Ghost, these are a good bet for you.