Women's Altra Escalante 3
- 0 mm
- 7.7 oz
The Do-It-All trainer from Altra is back with a new modern look. The Escalante 3 has been updated with a new sock-like upper material and added elasticity to help improve foot fit. The midsole is bringing back the fan-favorite Altra EGO™ foam midsole that provides added energy return and a responsive, yet cushioned ride. Also featuring the classic Standard FootShape™ Fit to allow your feet to sit naturally in the shoe. The Escalante 3 is ready when you are.
Features & Benefits:
- Balanced Cushioning™ encourages better alignment and form
- Standard FootShape™ fit allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- Altra EGO™ midsole offers a balance between responsive and softness
- Innerflex™ grooves provide flexibility for movement
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance promoting good foot health
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 0 mm
- Stack Height: 24 mm
- Weight: 7.7 oz
Anonymous Verified Buyer
Love the new Altras!
Just the right level of cushioning without hurting performance. The shape is great for my foot. It's too soon to really know about durability
WOW!! I just purchased myself a pair for the road after running in the Lone Peak 5 on the trails. The Lone Peak changed my perspective in what a shoe may do in all aspects of a run, from the inspiration to move through space to tackling a variety of surfaces with confidence. I am a huge fan of the foot shaped shoe. Every bit of my foot is murmuring, "Thank you!" for this neutral platform to perform. I am looking forward to many miles in my new Escalante 3's (Full disclosure- employee review )