Men's Altra Paradigm 7
A Plush, High-Cushion Trainer With The Right Amount Of Support
The Altra Paradigm 7 has slowly become a go-to high-cushion, supportive option for runners looking for a plush yet stable experience. This recent update continues to build on this legacy and has delivered another great iteration of this daily trainer.
Take the Paradigm 7 on any run and you’ll immediately notice the comfort of Altra’s EGO™ MAX midsole foam. This cushioning does an excellent job of absorbing impact to give your feet and joints some reprieve.
Altra is a big proponent of encouraging your body’s natural movement but there are times when our bodies need a little guidance. Their GuideRail™ technology works efficiently by offering this guidance to runners who tend to overpronate but only when they need it.
Up top, the Paradigm 7 has a redesigned upper made from breathable, engineered mesh. Helping wick away moisture is amazing but this upper goes a step further offering complete comfort with a molded heel collar and plush tongue. Creating a secure and comfortable experience so you can focus on the run ahead of you.
Some other classic features Altra incorporates is their FootShape™ technology and Balanced Cushioning™. The Standard FootShape™ fits in the middle between their Slim and Original options, offering just the right amount of space for your feet to sit naturally. Finally, the signature Balanced Cushioning™ positions your forefoot and heel an equal distance off the ground, helping promote better form throughout the gait cycle as well as better alignment.
Features & Benefits:
- Updated Altra EGO™ MAX midsole foam provides a plush experience with a touch of responsiveness
- GuideRail™ technology is incorporated into the midsole for adaptive support
- Inner Flex™ grooves throughout the midsole for a little extra flexibility
- An engineered mesh upper redesign brings breathability and plush comfort together
- Standard FootShape™ gives your feet more space to naturally rest in the shoe
- Balanced Cushioning™ promotes better form and alignment
- FootPod™ outsole technology encourages natural foot movement through the gait cycle
- Awarded American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance found to promote good foot health
- Category: Support
- Stack Height: 30mm
- Offset: 0 mm
- Weight: 10.35 oz / 293.4 g
- SKU: AL0A82C5-440/AL0A82CE-440
Why You’ll Love It:
- If you tend to overpronate and look for a little more stability, the addition of the GuideRail™ technology helps make this a great choice
- The Altra EGO™ MAX midsole offers a plush experience for any distance