Men's adidas Adizero Boston 12 - Limited Edition Boston Marathon® 2024
- 7 mm
- 9.5 oz
Mid-To Long-Distance Trainers Made With Recycled Materials
Tackle each mile stronger than the last in the high-performance adidas Adizero Boston 12. We’re excited to see a few new upgrades from the previous version, this great neutral trainer got even better.
One of the significant highlights is the update to the midsole cushioning underfoot. The Boston 12 is made for comfort and speed and achieves this by layering LightStrike Pro cushion on top of the all-new LightStrike 2.0 foam. LightStrike Pro offers premium responsiveness in a lightweight package while the LightStrike 2.0 brings added softness and durability to the table. Within all this updated cushioning we have another updated, ENERGYRODS 2.0. The race-day feel is real with these carbon-fiber rods limiting energy loss and providing a little extra “pop.”
Run knowing there’s a little less waste in the world thanks to the engineered mesh upper being made with at least 50% recycled content. This material is functional as it is sustainable, offering a breathable experience in a lightweight package.
Last but not least we have the superior grip of Continental™ Rubber layered along the outsole. Continental™ Rubber offers traction in a wide variety of terrain so you can focus on the run that’s ahead of you.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper is breathable and made with at least 50% recycled content
- Lightstrike Pro foam layer creates a soft cushion with little weight
- Lightstrike 2.0 foam is layered beneath the Lightstrike Pro to add durability
- ENERGYRODS 2.0 grants optimal energy transfer through the gait cycle
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Category: Neutral
- Offset: 7 mm (heel: 38 mm/forefoot: 31 mm)
- Weight: 9.5 oz
Why You’ll Love It:
- Having two different types of foam coupled with the updated ENERGYRODS 2.0 creates a fun, responsive experience for each run.
- The Continental™ Rubber outsole really helps not only with traction but also extends the life of the shoe by not wearing down easily.