In this role, you’ll be the face of our brand on a daily basis at one of our 11 store locations across Massachusetts! Utilizing our Right Fit™ process, you’ll help guide customers into the right footwear, apparel, and accessories so they can pursue their health and fitness goals.
A job in our store is more than just a bunch of daily tasks that need to be checked off before the end of your shift. It’s about helping someone work to achieve a personal goal that is not only lofty but packed with reward for both you and the customer. Whether its about helping someone train for their first marathon, first 5K, or begin running for the very first time in their lives, your time spent in the store is so much more than just a simple retail interaction.
- –Greet and assist customers in an engaging and professional manner, utilizing The Right Fit™ to recommend proper footwear, apparel, and accessory products
- –Maintain a current and thorough knowledge of all available products
- –Answer all customer questions and address concerns
- –Conduct yourself in a professional manner
- –Handle all transactions with accuracy
- –Interact with vendors to further product education; attend vendor events periodically
- –Make every effort to ensure the customer has an excellent shopping experience
- –Maintain the appearance of all displays, tidying and restocking as needed
- –Participate in inventorying, stocking, and ordering as needed
- –Assist store manager with special projects as needed
Your role in the store can evolve as you want it to! We are a collaborative team and work to ensure that everyone is getting the most out of their time spent in the store. You’ll get a chance to interact with running industry leaders both within our company and outside of our company and develop a well-rounded knowledge base that will serve you well in the future.
- –Ability to think on your feet and multitask.
- –Strong social and conversational skills. You’ll be chatting with all different kinds of people every day!
- –A go-getter attitude and ability to work collaboratively on a team.
- –Willingness to work hard and learn.
- –Retail experience is a plus, but not necessary – we’ll provide you with what you need to succeed!
- –Passionate about living an active lifestyle – but you don’t have to be a super fast runner. A lot of us are into cycling, bootcamp, hiking, and yoga too.