The online sales department is responsible for the growth, day-to-day management, and implementation of various e-commerce initiatives. As an ecommerce associate you will identify potential projects and carry them through to completion. This is a fast-growing segment of our business with significant room for growth. On a day to day basis, you will be exposed to a broad range of tasks including but not limited to: order fulfillment, customer service, product/catalog management, digital merchandising, digital marketing, warehouse operations, product distribution, and several 3rd party applications.
- –Create and edit product listings including marketing descriptions and product copy
- –Merchandise and edit marathonsports.com
- –Assist in receiving and maintaining inventory, and order products as needed
- –Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone as needed
- –Fulfill customer orders
- –Prepare, process, and sort products for marketplaces
- –Other duties as necessary
Your role in our e-commerce department can evolve as you want it to! We are a collaborative team and work to ensure that everyone is getting the most out of their time spent here. You’ll enjoy autonomy and the flexibility to focus on sections of our business that you find interesting.
- –Ability to think on your feet and multitask. Every day is different around here! That also means that you have…
- –Ability to adapt to and drive change in a constantly evolving environment.
- –Strong problem-solving skills.
- –Strong writing and conversational skills. You’ll be writing for and chatting with our customers frequently!
- –Technically savvy, with proficiency in Excel.
- –High attention to detail.
- –A go-getter attitude and ability to work collaboratively on a team. We work very closely together a lot of the time. But you will also need…
- –Ability to work independently and complete individual tasks in a timely manner.
- –If you have graphic design, HTML, or photography experience, that’s a huge plus!