Saucony Men's 2016 Boston Edition Triumph ISO 2 - Green Line (S20290-18)
Shipping will begin April 12, 2016
Celebrating America’s oldest annual marathon, and its oldest subway system, the Green Line Inspired Triumph ISO 2 takes design tips from the classic symbols of Boston’s (in)famous public transit system: “The T”. Known for its leisurely pace, frequent stops, and proximity to the Marathon course, many runners have found racing against the Green Line to be a worthy speed workout.
- A neutral, high-cushion shoe with a plush feel to carry you through all 26.2 miles.
- Design inspired by the classic symbols of Boston's "Green Line" subway route.
- Printed insole matches the famous seat pattern of Boston's public transit system.
- Featuring EVERUN topsole and EVERUN landing zone in the heel.
- A new TRI-FLEX outsole configuration for better ground contact and a smoother ride.
- Improved ISOFIT upper for an even closer and more accommodating fit.
- Welded bottom eyelet for added comfort over the foot.
- 8mm heel-to-toe offset