Darn Tough Vermont Men's Standard Issue Mid-Calf Light Cushion Socks - Charcoal (1474)
Everything you love about the Standard Issue Mid-Calf, but with a perfect layer of cushion on the bottom of the sock. Now that’s nice. Versatile to the core, these socks go way beyond the expectations of an “everyday sock”. Fine gauge Merino wool keeps them cool in the summer and warm in the winter. True Seamless construction makes them irresistibly comfortable. Plus they’re anti-microbial and breathable so you can wear them more than once while you’re traveling and no one will be the wiser. Simple, sophisticated, Darn Tough. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
46% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 7% Lycra® Spandex
Features & Benefits:
- Mid-Calf Height, Light Weight.
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool.
- Wide ribbed leg with mid-calf height.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support around the arch.
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in Northfield, Vermont