Darn Tough Vermont Men's Light Hiker Micro Crew Light Cushion Socks - Charcoal/Lime (1913)
These Light-Cushion sock is perfect for hikers looking for “a little less” cushioning. You know who you are. With half the wool yarn weight of our cushion socks, our lightweight cushion socks deliver lightweight performance with the perfect amount of cushioning along the base of your foot. True Seamless construction provides a smooth performance fit and assures there’s no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. 17.2 Micron Merino Wool delivers supreme comfort. Breathable and fast drying, this “all-weather” sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It’s naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor—a great feature when you need to get any extra day (or two!) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
40% Merino Wool, 56% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
Features & Benefits:
- 3/4 Crew Height, Light Weight, Cushioned Foot.
- High density cushioning on foot bottom.
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable invisible seam.
- Non-cushioned leg.
- Uncoditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in Northfield, Vermont