Darn Tough Vermont Men's Hiker Micro Crew Cushion Socks - Olive (1466)
From day-hikes to Denali, this “go-to” sock is for hikers seeking comfort and performance. Cushion along the bottom of the foot provides the perfect amount of support. The performance fit assures there’s no slipping, no bunching, and absolutely no blisters. Fine gauge knit makes this merino wool sock a true workhorse that’s supremely comfortable, breathable and fast drying. Cool in the summer, warm in the winter and naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor, which comes in handy when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
Features & Benefits:
- 3/4 crew height, medium weight
- High density cushioning on foot bottom.
- Non-cushioned leg.
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support around the arch.
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable invisible seam.
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in Northfield, Vermont