Garmin Forerunner 630 HRM - Black/White (010-03717-10)
The Garmin Forerunner 630 Heart Rate Monitor is equipped to help you measure your performance from both a physiological and numbers point of view. New 2nd Generation Running Dynamics provide information on the length of your stride, ground contact time balance, and vertical ratio. This watch also takes collecting data a step forward as it provides metrics associated with stress, performance as it relates to previous activities and lactate threshold. With a 44% larger screen, you’ll be able to operate the touchscreen surface with much more ease and clarity. See a complete picture of your fitness activities with the Garmin Connect™ App.
In the Box:
- Forerunner® 630 GPS watch
- HRM- Run
- Charging / Data Clip
Features & Benefits:
- Advanced GPS running watch with touch screen
- Receive audio prompts from your connected smartphone that include lap and lap times
- Longer battery life than previous models, 12 weeks in watch mode and 12 hours in training mode
- Pairing with included HRM-RUN strap enables advanced running dynamics: ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, and real-time stride length
- Provides metrics associated with stress, performance and lactate thresholds when paired with heart rate
- Additional accuracy with GPS and GLONASS® capability
- See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more with your compatible smartphone
- When paired with heart rate monitor, estimate VO2 max, recovery time and predicts your race times for several distances
- Doubles as a watch and activity tracker
- Count steps, calories, and distance throughout the day
- Vibration alert motivates you to move when you have been sitting too long
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from Garmin®'s Connect IQ™ store
- Water Rating: 5 ATM
- Display Size: 1.23"
- Unit Dimensions (WxHxD): 1.8" x 1.8" x 0.5"
- Unit weight: 1.5 oz.