Brooks Men's Cascadia 10 - Midnight/Sulphur Spring (1101871D413)
The trails are calling your name, and the Cascadia 10 is your ticket there. The pivot system in the midsole assists with balance on uneven surfaces, while a forefoot plate protects from hazardous materials you may come across. A rugged, lugged outsole provides necessary traction, and a breathable upper lined with overlays secures your feet for the ride ahead.
Features & Benefits:
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- S-257 Cushsole is a midsole compound used as an insole to deliver even more cushioning and flexibility.
- Heel Pivot System uses independent heel posts to help balance the foot on irregular trail surfaces.
- Forefoot Pivot System is shaped to adapt to varied terrain to help keep feet balanced on irregular trail surfaces.
- Ballistic Rock Shield is a thermoplastic EVA sheath layered between the outsole and midsole for protection against stone-bruising.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.