Darn Tough Vermont Men's Boot Sock Full Cushion - Black (1405)
A true classic and a longtime favorite with serious hikers and everyday enthusiasts alike. Full Cushioning throughout this entire sock provides support and comfort without unwanted weight and bulk. Coveted for its dependability, comfort, and smooth performance fit. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable “all-weather” sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor—a great feature when you need to get any extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
62% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
Features & Benefits:
- Crew Height, Heavy Weight, Full Cushioned Foot & Shin.
- High density cushioning on foot bottom.
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool.
- Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper fit.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support around the arch.
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable invisible seam.
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in Northfield, Vermont