B.A.A. Distance Medley Commemorative Jacket FAQ's
- No, the pre-order will be the only opportunity to purchase the jacket. The pre-order ends on Thursday, July 28th.
- Jackets will be available to pick up at Boston Marathon(r) adidas Runbase (855 Boylston St., Boston, MA) from October 6th to October 8th. These dates will coincide with the B.A.A. Half Marathon Number Pick Up. Why not kill two birds with one stone?
- Jackets will also be available at the Boston Marathon(r) adidas Runbase tent at the B.A.A. Half Marathon on Raceday (Sunday, October 9th)
- As long as the name you inputted on your order form is your own, all you need is an ID
- Yes, there will be an additional $7 shipping charge that must be paid separately prior to shipping out the jacket. It will not ship out until the week following the B.A.A. Half Marathon. If you would like to do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and shipping information.
- Unfortunately, all jacket sales are final, as this is a custom made jacket.
- There will be a very limited number of additional jackets ordered for this reason; however, these will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at Boston Marathon(r) adidas Runbase (855 Boylston St., Boston, MA). If they do not have the size you need, you will not be able to return it.
- No, this jacket is reserved for B.A.A. Distance Medley participants.
- In order to receive the jacket, you must order it during the pre-order period (7/20-7/28). This means no one will have completed the full Medley yet. You're good to order it.
- No, there will not be an opportunity to order the jacket once the pre-sale is over. Please make sure to spread the word of the jacket to all your friends running the Distance Medley so they don't miss out.
- People who did not pick up their jackets from the B.A.A. Half Number Pick Ups or on Raceday will be contacted and given the option to ship their jacket out for an additional $7, or pick it up at Boston Marathon(r) adidas Runbase.
Am I able to return my jacket if I no longer want it?
- No, all sales for B.A.A. Distance Medley Jackets are final sale.