B.A.A. Distance Medley Commemorative Jacket FAQ's
- No, the pre-order will be the only opportunity to purchase the item. The pre-order ends on Friday, January 27th, 2017.
- Hoodies will be available to pick up at the B.A.A. 5K. More details TBD.
- As long as the name you inputted on your order form is your own, all you need is an ID
- Yes, there will be an additional $7 shipping charge that must be paid separately prior to shipping out the item. It will not ship out until the week following the B.A.A. 5K. If you would like to do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and shipping information.
- Unfortunately, all sales are final, as this is a custom made item.
- There will be a very limited number of additional hoodies ordered for this reason; however, these will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at Boston Marathon(r) adidas Runbase (855 Boylston St., Boston, MA). If they do not have the size you need, you will not be able to return it.
- No, this item is reserved for B.A.A. Distance Medley participants.
- In order to receive the hoodie, you must order it during the pre-order period (1/20-1/27). This means no one will have completed the full Medley yet. You're good to order it.
- No, there will not be an opportunity to order the hoody once the pre-sale is over. Please make sure to spread the word of this item to all your friends running the Distance Medley so they don't miss out.
- People who did not pick up their hoodies from the B.A.A. 5K will be contacted and given the option to ship theirs out for an additional $7, or pick it up at Boston Marathon(r) adidas Runbase.
Am I able to return my hoody if I no longer want it?
- No, all sales for B.A.A. Distance Medley hoodies are final sale.